Our Top 6 Luxury Travel Experiences in Bali
October 4, 2022 • Top Destinations
Bali is abundant in luxury experiences and high-end opulent activities for you to enjoy, and it’s no surprise that the tropical paradise is commonly called “The Island of the Gods”.
A dream destination, A-list celebrities and high-profile personalities are known to love the ultimate luxury, beautiful beaches and rich culture Bali has to offer.
Read on for our Top 6 best Bali luxury experiences that are sure to give you inspiration for your next blissful getaway.
Feed Your Mind, Body & Soul At A Wellness Retreat
Treat yourself to a luxurious and transformative experience in Bali, with a wellness retreat to provide the ultimate respite for the mind, body and soul.
Some magnificent Bali retreats that offer wellness programs for detoxing, healing, cleansing and more, include the below.
- REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort offers fully immersive wellness programs, customised to help each guest in reaching mental, emotional and physical transformation. There are even Pilates and Golf focused retreats if you want to improve your skills through a holistic experience.
- Escape Haven is often referred to as Bali’s most luxurious women’s wellness retreat, perfect for those looking for a boost in vitality, physical health and mental wellbeing.
- The Place is perfect for those looking for a brand-new perspective and outlook on life, guided by highly-esteemed practitioners of psychotherapy, meditation, yoga and bodywork.
Enjoy Spa Relaxation and Rejuvenation In Bali
Enjoy traditional Balinese massages, spa and healing treatments, sunrise yoga sessions, and more at many luxurious Bali day spas and spa retreats. Some of the more extravagant experiences include:
- Spa Alila, with a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean, is located on the side of the Uluwatu cliff.
- Spa on the Rocks at Ayana Resort & Spa is also surrounded by the Indian Ocean and perched atop large rocks.
- Karma Spa offers infrared detox saunas, sea salt scrubs and steam sessions while you sip on young coconuts.
Fine Dining at High-End Restaurants In Bali
If you enjoy fine dining, Bali is a wonderful destination for serious foodies, ready to experience award-winning food and dreamy restaurant settings.
With not just the high quality of food to enjoy, you can delight in the most magnificent restaurant interiors in the world, while sipping on amazing cocktails. Here are our current luxury favourites in Bali:
- The Cave is more than a restaurant, it’s a stunning dining experience not to be missed. Enjoy a seven-course menu served simultaneously with interludes projected on the historic cave walls.
- Ju-Ma-Na is the perfect spot for appreciating the stunning Indian Ocean view while enjoying a unique French meal with a Japanese twist.
- Room4Dessert is an outlandish late-night venue, where you can enjoy either a degustation menu of modern desserts or move outdoors for a Spanish tapas-style concept. Watch out (and enjoy) the award-winning, but potent, cocktails.
- BLANCO Par Mandif have its sights on Michelin stars, so we recommend travelling to Ubud to enjoy seven superb courses, perfectly paired with wines and cocktails, before their waiting list becomes impossible to get on.
See Bali & Its Famous VolcanoS From Above On A Private Helicopter
For those who like a bit of adrenaline, choose a once-in-a-lifetime helicopter flight over the very best of Bali.
Feel like a celebrity in a unique and exclusive helicopter tour, many fitted with modern TVs, sound systems and plush leather seats.
Take in the magnificent views of active volcanoes, craters and lakes, rice fields, beaches, cliffs and thousand-year-old temples.
There are many tours available with different durations and sights you can choose from, with most flying over the famous Kuta Beach coastline, the breathtaking volcanic crater of Mount Batur and Ubud’s river gorges, and the stunning patterns of its rice fields.
Enjoy Private Dining With Incredible Bali Views
Experience the finest Bali has to offer with a bespoke and luxurious dining experience.
You can enjoy many luxurious dining experiences such as a romantic dinner at Bale Bengong at Alila Ubud, sheltered amongst the luscious rainforest, or a one-of-a-kind fine dining experience at Swept Away Restaurant – surrounded by 100 candles and an abundance of flower petals along the Ayung river.
With so many options providing lush and private surroundings, we recommend booking an unforgettable private dining experience to elevate your luxury holiday experience in Bali.
Commemorate Your Bali Holiday With A Private Photographer Tour
While visiting an island paradise, it’s not uncommon to want to uncover the most picturesque spots to commemorate your travels.
Bali offers exclusive Instagram tours, where you can travel to some of the most photogenic places, with a professional personal photographer ready to capture every moment. Visit the famous Bali Swing & Giant Bird’s Nest and immerse yourself in the jungle.
Some photographer tours also include a Balinese coffee and tea tasting, so you can enjoy local delights while being assured you’ll receive a large selection of spectacular photos to highlight your luxurious Bali holiday.
Live The Luxury Holiday Dreams In Bali
If you want to make the luxurious holiday dream come true in Bali, learn more about Kō’s innovative co-ownership approach to securing your own luxury holiday home in this exotic international destination. We offer rare and exclusive opportunities to own a magnificent home in some of the world’s most coveted destinations. It’s the modern way to own a holiday home. Contact us to learn more and discover our available villas here.
You Might Also Be Interested In
November 16, 2022
Fractional Ownership Of A Holiday Home In Australia: FAQs
May 31, 2023
Unleashing the Benefits of Co-ownership! All the Fun for a Fraction of the Total Cost
May 19, 2023
What to Expect When Selling Your Share in a Kō Holiday Home
May 3, 2023
Is Your Home a Kō Home? Why Others Choose To Fractionalise Their Luxury Holiday Home
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE LATEST LISTINGS